Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Big Big News!!!




Hello!!

I have been neglecting my blog lately and I haven't been able to catch up on my favorite blogs either.  I have a very exciting reason though....

I AM OPENING UP A BAKERY!!

I am delighted, excited and beyond ecstatic to start this new chapter in my life!

I have linked my blog up to my new site so I can easily post and share recipes, but more importantly, I will be able to catch up on all your fab blogs that I have been missing out on over the summer!

Please visit my new site Allyson Jane and take a look around... we're having a GIVEAWAY!

Also, you can become a fan of Allyson Jane on our new Faceook page here !



5 comments:

  1. YAYY! Congratulations! I have a few pics of the pie I made from your recipe right here!

    http://temporary-nest.blogspot.com/2010/09/baking-bonanza-birthday-bash.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ally! You're a true superchick for sure! Hugs and best wishes!
    genevieve =)
    www.celebrate2da.com

    ReplyDelete